Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas Milquetoast

"What? What? Don't look at me like that! I'm leaving you. I'm off to Florida for a Tan and a chance at a real man."
Vera finished applying her 'Vibrant Fuschia' lipstick in front of the dresser mirror. She blotted her lips on a fresh kleenex that she retrieved from the black lacquer box... last years Christmas gift from Sam the man and ran a long enameled nail over her Jet black eyebrows. She stood and walked over to the full length mirrored doors and posed in front, running her hands up her waist and cupping her full breasts.
" Not bad for 45, Not bad at all; she muttered. Plenty of men out there that would still like a crack at getting this body in the sack. You needn't look so surprised you know. You dared me to leave. What was it exactly that you said? If you try to leave me, I'll kill you! Well....I'm waiting, It's now or never Sammy. She looked at his reflection in the mirror, His naked body stretched out on the disheveled bed, eyes staring at the ceiling in disbelief. A long thin boning knife sticking handle deep in his chest. I didn't think so."
She adjusted the cleavage of her dress, turned in her black Italian Heels and wheeled her designer luggage out the bedroom door. Have a very Merry Christmas she was heard to have said as she walked out the door and into the night.